Sunday, August 15, 2010

Introduction

I will be entirely honest with anybody reading this. Honest enough to admit that I have never even created a blog before. Somehow an online journal(which I've had) doesn't seem to register in my feeble mind as blogging in my opinion. But what do I know? Anyhow, I will be planning to post comics and, I'm hoping, to amuse whoever happens to stumble upon this place.

What is panda advantage? It's the title for this site. Oh, you mean you want to know WHY it's the title of this site? Very simple. A long while back a friend of mine and myself were talking about what to do if you happened to find yourself in a situation where using brutal force to fight somebody off was needed. So I thought to myself, "You know, people tend to get black eyes in fights, but pandas already have them. Wouldn't that be in an advantage?" It just seemed like an absolutely brilliant and cosmetic upper hand to the aftermath of such an occurrence. I had to make a comic.




Awwww yeah, it'd be like having bragging rights saying I've never had a black eye in a fight because I'm already wearing them. Almost the same amount of bragging rights Rocky Balboa had by saying he had never broken his nose in any fight. He broke his nose later on in the sequals, I believe, maybe.

So, there you have it. More to posted later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment